[yapc] Second round of YAPC::NA talks accepted!

Chris Nehren c.nehren/yapc at shadowcat.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 17:54:38 PST 2011

We've now accepted the second round of talks. Thank you to everyone who has submitted so far! As for the first round, please be aware that just because your talk hasn't been accepted yet, it doesn't necessarily mean that it won't be.

You've got almost three weeks left to submit talks before the deadline on the 24th. We need many more still to fill out the available slots! Don't make me start volunteering people on IRC. ;)

As a reminder, please follow us at @yapcna2011 on the twitterverse.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren