[yapc] Talk submissions are closed

Rob Kinyon rob.kinyon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:40:37 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 14:36, David Fetter <david at fetter.org> wrote:
> Saying words to the effect of, "if you didn't get your talk in the
> main track, cram it into a lightning talk," is pretty much equivalent
> to leading someone into this situation and then failing to take
> responsibility for the consequences when they do what I just
> described.

Talk submissions were technically closed April 1st. That people were
able to submit talks up to noon today was a function of openings in
the schedule. I think accepting talks up to 4 weeks after the nominal
deadline, then saying "Sorry, you'll have to do a lightning now" is
completely skew to what you're inferring.

Rob