[yapc] PerlMonks of the world unite... for lunch, Wednesday

Tye McQueen tyemq at cpan.org
Tue Jun 17 21:20:53 PDT 2008

I've updated the wiki (
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=PerlMonks%20BOF) with most
of the details about our lunch arrangements.  To save y'all a click, here is
what I wrote:

We'll be having lunch at a nice place in China Town that serves Asian food
(but whose name I don't have handy at the moment).

Let's meet in front of the Crown Room (the "locked room" behind the
registration table, SE part of the Herman Union Building) at 12:05. We'll
leave at 12:10 to walk to the Red Line (if you don't have a transit pass
already, then you'll have to walk a couple of extra blocks to the far side
of the station). And bringing cash will make it easier to settle the bill
(for lunch and for buying Larry). Thanks.

Note that this means that we will miss the first part of the Lightning
talks. (Strong arguments to go earlier and thus missing a different set of
talks can be entertained but only if made by quite early Wednesday).

Thanks,
Tye