[yapc] Monday night

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 18:55:33 PDT 2008

Since I'll be getting to yapc fairly late on Monday and figured I'd miss any
outings discussions, I thought I might head to Reggie's Music Joint, just up
State St.  Looks like no cover, and three bands playing (I don't know about
the quality of the bands).  Can any Chicago locals comment on the
neighborhood around there (and possibly the joint in general)?  It's at 2105
State Street.  Looks like I can hop a bus for a short distance and be there.

I think that's my plan unless I hear of something else happening before I
get there.

Thanks,
Jeremy