[yapc] YAPC::NA Last Minute Registration && Accommodations?

Pip Stuart pipstuart at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:55:35 PDT 2007

Hi Jeremy,

I just got approval to attend YAPC::NA && so I have just registered
for a login on the HTTP://Conferences.Mongueurs.Net/yn2007 site... but
I'm wondering: Are any of the extra dorms you reserved still
available?

I'd be glad to share or solo, without significant preference, if
either option exists.  Sorry I'm so tardy.  I've been asking my boss
for months but lots has been in flux as they're closing our studio
this summer && trying to relocate most of us to the remaining offices.
 If no dorms are available anymore, it's no biggie.  I wouldn't mind
renting a car && trying to find lodging elsewhere if need be.  I'd
just prefer to be close to the mix.

Should I go ahead && make a $100 donation for the conference
registration to HTTPS://Donate.PerlFoundation.Org && then handle any
potential additional dorm expenses later with a separate donation or
wait to bundle them together?

Thanks.

-Pip at CPAN.Org
HTTP://PipForPresident.Org