[yapc] Elevated trains? What will they come up with next?

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Fri Jun 23 10:51:17 PDT 2006

Yeah, I think that route is already on the wiki as the advisable way to
get from midway to IIT.

I followed the CTA bus advice through an unknown neighborhood once.

Transferring busses in a ghetto was not fun - the next bus was nowhere in
site, and instead of standing around like an idiot, I started walking and
finally caught a bus 5-6 blocks later.   I'm still amazed I was left alone
- I think I was wearing somewhat nice dress clothing carrying a leather
briefcase.

-Kent