[yapc] arrival dinner herding

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Jun 23 00:27:01 PDT 2006

  MF> I think you overestimate the complexity of the transfer operation, but I
  MF> just want to make sure everyone understands the alternate route to get
  MF> home.

having been raised in nyc and lived in boston, i never underestimate how
well subways run! :)

and any transfer will add time and herding takes time. just the way it
is unless all arrival attendees quickly learn to march military
style. might as well become a python programmer if you want to lose the
ability to do silly walks or stampeding a herd of hackers through the
vatican. (quickie quiz: who said that last part, what flick, and what
was the response?)

it is just so much easier to corral onto one train to goose island. but
we can have an impromptu vote as we gather up. still haven't picked
which dorm is best for this. anyone know their lobby setups?

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com