[yapc] arrival dinner location

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Jun 9 14:25:09 PDT 2006

  KC> FWIW, I was assuming the Clybourn location - since that's the one that's
  KC> at least closest (if not on) goose island, that's where it got its name
  KC> from.

  KC> Plus, it's closer to IIT for people staying there, and closer to the loop
  KC> for people NOT staying at IIT (if someone has to come in from outside
  KC> downtown, the Clybourn location will be easier to get to).

  KC> And if anyone's driving there (more than likely like myself), parking is a
  KC> bit easier at Clybourn than Wrigleyville ;)

a bigger issue is available rooms and sizes. clybourn can only hold
about 50 in a sitdown/buffer room but multiple rooms are
possible. wrigleyville can hold over 100 in the same setup.

i will post more about that next week when we book the room. also we
will need to vote on the menu choices too. more when i wiki up that
info.

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com