[yapc] arrival dinner location

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Fri Jun 9 14:03:57 PDT 2006

FWIW, I was assuming the Clybourn location - since that's the one that's
at least closest (if not on) goose island, that's where it got its name
from.

Plus, it's closer to IIT for people staying there, and closer to the loop
for people NOT staying at IIT (if someone has to come in from outside
downtown, the Clybourn location will be easier to get to).

And if anyone's driving there (more than likely like myself), parking is a
bit easier at Clybourn than Wrigleyville ;)

-Kent