[yapc] Re: passport and tourism

Wayne A. Arthurton warthurton at arthurton.com
Mon Jun 14 08:53:13 CDT 2004

I agree with Mike.
I used to cross the border weekly.  I always carried my passport, but
they actually infrequently looked at it.
I have crosssed w/o either, but it isn't as easy to do as it used to be.
So if you have your Birt Certificate or passport bring it.

If you are not a US Citizen, make sure you go to the special alien
departure area (sounds very sci-fi) that is just past the toll on any of
the bridges across.

Wayne