[yapc] Re: passport and tourism

Mike McClain mike at matchevents.com
Mon Jun 14 07:39:08 CDT 2004

Uri,
Last time I went into Canada and back ( I walked over at Niagara Falls),
they required
1. Passport
or
2. Drivers license AND birth certificate.

If I hadn't been with more knowledgeable people I would not have known
about the birth certificate requirement. I'm not sure what they do to
you when you're trying to come back with insufficient identification. So
if you have a passport, its easier to bring that I would think.

Mike