[yapc] anchor bar

alex beamish alexbeamish at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 10:14:21 CDT 2004

Uri,

Unless someone already in Buffalo has the spare
samoleans, I think our best approach is to warn the
manager of our impending arrival (which you've already
done) and just march in on the day and start ordering
beer and eating wings.

If he's been in the hospitality biz for a while, he'll
keep a section closed but set aside for us, without us
needing to leave a deposit.

Alex
aka talexb