[yapc] Anchor bar/iMAX

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Jun 4 17:08:54 CDT 2004

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:35:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00), keith tarbell wrote:
> I'm a local WNYer, so here's some things to consider:
>

> Your most direct route between the Anchor bar and the iMAX is Rt.33
> (Kensington Expressway), about 20-30 minute drive under the best of
> circumstances.

I've put those directions on the kwiki: http://yapc.kwiki.org/index.cgi?AnchorBar.

It should be noted that if you want to see a bit of the city of Buffalo, including the SUNY/Buffalo South Campus, you could also drive down Millersport Highway to Bailey Avenue to Main St to the Anchor Bar.

Jim Keenan
(Yellow Cab driver in Buffalo, class of '73)