[Yapc-na-organizers] ideas for housing payments

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:52:17 PDT 2007

Thanks Jim and Josh.  If we keep the meal option, I'll go with the $20
Cougar Card.  To keep the pricing simple though, I may just do without the
meal option.  From my experience last year, I only ate on campus for lunch.
I wasn't sure about everyone else.  I knew the shopping cart wouldn't be an
option this year.  I'm hoping that future conferences will have the ability
to 'add' items to their registration vs having the single drop-down.  Maybe
we can include ACT development in the hackathon ;-)

I'll update the wiki tonight with pricing schemes.  I think we may take the
Buffalo approach to post-conference housing and handle them separately.

I just thought of another idea for the meal option but I'll need to think
about it more before putting it out there.  It may be crazy (or maybe it's
me ;-)

Jeremy