[Wellington-pm] Wellington Perl Mongers 2017

Andrew Maguire ajm1170 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:47:57 PST 2017

Hi All,

I really enjoy the talks including, having arrived in NZ recently, even seeing old talks given again!

I haven't been able to attend some meetings due to a clash and propose moving the day to a Thursday if possible.

I am happy to volunteer but can't think of any subjects to talk on.

As for types of talk, I don't mind, although I am curious to hear about Perl 6 too although unlikely to be using it myself!

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone