[Wellington-pm] Meeting this evening

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Wed May 11 19:27:24 PDT 2016

Many thanks for the great evening and discussions. That gave me a lot to
think about.

I recompiled Perl for fun yesterday and completely agree with all the
feedback received.
(1) It is indeed easy as long as default options are used
(2) It would be one more thing to worry about when changing things and I
change things all the time.

And I can't find any good reason to bother about it. Performance gains
appear minimal while the trouble of recompiling is real.