[Wellington-pm] Roundup of tonight's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Apr 17 15:41:49 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 22:44 +1200, Grant McLean wrote:
> The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is on May the 8th which is
> only 3 weeks away (due to the changed schedule this month).

Actually, I've had a rethink about that and it's probably a better idea
to delay the May meeting as well.  So the next meeting will now be in 4
weeks on May 15th and the June meeting will be 4 weeks after that and
will return us to the normal "second Tuesday of the month" schedule.

I still want to hear from people volunteering to speak.