[Wellington-pm] Roundup of tonight's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Apr 17 03:44:22 PDT 2012

Hi Mongers

Thank you to Douglas and Olly for your fun and enlightening talks this
evening - I'm sorry I missed the start.

Thanks also to Travis and anyone else who stepped up to make things
happen in my absence.

I've put my slides and links for the other talks on the web site:

    http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

Speaking of links ...

This is the video I was referring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqu_IpkOYBg&hd=1

pretty awesome for 177KB.  More background in this blog post:

https://github.com/blog/1103-ten-years-of-farbrausch-productions-on-github

Also, on the subject of videos and also chess :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwcONHV1csI

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is on May the 8th which is
only 3 weeks away (due to the changed schedule this month).  I am
therefore very keen to hear from anyone who would like to book a slot.
Email me if you have something to talk about.