[Wellington-pm] Grant's first draft [was: Last Thursday's Perl Mongers Meeting]

Dan Horne dan.horne at redbone.co.nz
Sun Nov 8 19:01:15 PST 2009

Or perhaps stick it in something like Google Calendar so those of us
who use an iCal client can hook in. I have different things on
different Tuesdays, and would love to attend more often, but often
can't change my plans at short notice, and an email the day before is
often a bit short for me. Not that the such a solution should be
implemented if I'm the only beneficiary, and I should be more
organised....