[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting ...

Andrew Chilton andychilton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:36:19 PDT 2009

Hi all,

2009/3/11 Grant McLean <grant at mclean.net.nz>:
> Thank you to all the participants in last night's lightning talk meeting
> - it was fun.

As always Grant, thanks for organising such a shabby group of people
into an actual event.

> The scheduled date for the next meeting is April 14th ...

Not that I will be speaking but I know I won't be here on that day.

# sorry Srdjan
if ( $next_meeting eq '2009-04-14' ) {
    $not_here++;
}
else {
    $attending++;
}

> Finally, we bid farewell to Srdjan ...

I will miss being heckled by you Srdjan but you're more than free to
email your heckles via email in the future :)

Cheers,
Andy

--
contact: Andrew Chilton