[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talks at March Meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Feb 12 13:25:09 PST 2009

Hi Mongers

Once again a big thank you to Jacinta and Paul for their presentations
on Tuesday night - interesting, useful *and* entertaining!

Now it's time to begin planning for next month's meeting which will be
our annual Lightning Talk meeting.  It's a chance for everyone to be
involved and "everyone" includes *you*.

 * Instead of our usual schedule with 1-2 long talks, the March meeting
   will comprise a dozen or so 5 minute talks

 * Speakers will need to sign up in advance (just email the talk topic
   to me)

 * Don't imagine your talk needs to be about Perl - we're broad minded
   folk with wide-ranging interests - so just make it interesting

 * There are more details on the Lightning Talk page on the web site:

   http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

So read that page, choose your topic and sign up now!