[Wellington-pm] LAST CALL

VPeuWzSme3ZPzsXHjF2wHz JDAfu2aDM4VF5 at perform.nospymail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:22:22 PDT 2009

  One last laugh: _* Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum *__* *_

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
The bosun brained with a marlinspike
And cookey's throat was marked belike
It had been gripped by fingers ten;
And there they lay, all good dead men
Like break o'day in a boozing ken.
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

*---Robert Louis Stevenson, //*_*/Treasure Island/*_/
/*Daniel Defoe, //*_*/Robinson Crusoe /and /Captain Singleton, and
/**/The Four Years Voyages of Captain George Roberts/*__*

*_*AND FINALLY
_"Monty Python's Flying Circus" (1969)_
*Voice Over: Dear Sir, I am glad to hear that your studio audience
disapproves of the last skit as strongly as I. As a naval officer I
abhor the implication that the Royal Navy is a haven for cannibalism. It
is well known that we now have the problem relatively under control, and
that it is the RAF who now suffer the largest casualties in this area.
And what do you think the Argylls ate in Aden. Arabs? Yours etc. Captain
B.J. Smethwick in a white wine sauce with shallots, mushrooms and garlic.

_*The King and I (1999)
*_ The Kralahome: [dictating to Master Little, who will then send the
dictation to Edward Ramsey] To Sir Edward Ramsey, your schoolteacher is
in great danger, etc, etc.
AND
Master Little: [excitedly] Etc? Ooh, is that a secret code?

/*GO FIGURE
*/