[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talk Meeting Tonight

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Mar 10 15:02:10 PDT 2008

Final reminder:

Meeting is tonight starting at 6:00pm

I've had a steady trickle of slide files sent to me from speakers.  If
you plan to use slides but haven't sent them to me yet, please get them
to me by 5:00pm to ensure a streamlined production this evening.

You will *NOT* be able to plug your laptop into the projector - there
simply isn't time for that kind of mucking around.