[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talk Meeting Next Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Mar 9 14:48:49 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

Meeting is tomorrow at 6:00pm.

Speakers please note that if you plan to use slides then you *must* send
them to me by 5:00pm tomorrow.  The following formats will work:

  * HTML (tarball/zip)
  * PDF
  * OpenOffice presentation (will be displayed with version 2.something)
  * anything else that you've checked with me first

I can't guarantee that the presentation machine will have Internet
access, so if you want to show something, send it to me.

And yes there is room in the schedule if you want to book a speaking
slot.  Although be quick they're going fast :-)