[Wellington-pm] Roundup of Last Night's Meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Nov 14 13:20:34 PST 2005

Hi Mongers

A big 'Thank You' to Matt and Andrew, our speakers last night for two
informative talks.

The slides and links are up in the archive section of the web site:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/index.html

The next meeting will be Monday December 12th.

Michael has offered to give us a talk on style issues in Perl (if I can
hook him up with the relevant resources).  That leaves us with one 30
minute slot to fill.

Volunteers please.

There won't be a meeting in January.  I suggest that we aim to hold a
lightning talk evening on February 13th.  That gives us all about three
months to come up with one five minute talk each.  Lightning talks are
an excellent opportunity for first-time speakers.  Here's some more
info:

  http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html