[Wellington-pm] Meeting Tonight (+giveaways)

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Nov 13 12:31:54 PST 2005

Hi Mongers

Just a quick reminder of the meeting this evening from 6:00pm.
Details here:

  http://wellington.pm.org/

Also, from the 'free stuff' department:

* We have a number of official Ubuntu 5.10 ('Breezy Badger') CD
  sets (1 x install CD + 1 x live CD) to give away

* Katrina has kindly topped up the supply of conference T-shirts,
  so there's a good selection for speakers to choose from

* The "Learning Perl Objects References & Modules" book is back
  from loan

* We have a copy of Mark-Jason Dominus' "Higher Order Perl" and
  also a copy of Damian Conway's "Perl Best Practice".  Finlay
  is just putting the finishing touches on his review of both
  these books, so he's the man to bug if you want to borrow them

Regards