[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talks

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Thu Mar 10 23:49:12 PST 2005

Grant,

The Scriptalicious talk is basically a "take $script and convert it to
have a help page, verbose mode, getopt parser, POD etc in less than 5
minutes" demonstration.

I can present this as slides if that really is the only option, say if
your projector input is fussy.  But I thought that was always part of the
fun!

Has anyone tracked down a gong yet?