[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talks

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Mar 10 18:01:05 PST 2005

Hi Mongers

Just a quick reminder that the Lightning Talk meeting is on Monday
evening.  Speakers who are going to use slides should have them emailed
to me by 3:00pm on Monday at the latest.

Just to re-cap, formats that should work are:

  * HTML (will be displayed from Firefox on Linux)
  * OpenOffice.org Impress presentations
  * PDF (Acrobat reader is available)

DO NOT ASSUME THAT THE PRESENTATION MACHINE WILL HAVE INTERNET ACCESS.

Also, don't feel that you have to put slides together.  If you feel
comfortable talking for 5 minutes without slides then go right ahead.

If anyone wants the Perl script I use for generating HTML slides then
drop me a line.