[Wellington-pm] When "use strict" gets taken too literally

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Wed Jun 22 00:39:50 PDT 2005

Hi Jacinta,

A fair comment.  I wouldn't normally forward porn to the list, but heck this *is*
two girls (geeks, I'd assumed) spanking each other with the Third Edition of
_Programming Perl_, after all.  I think we'd need to crank up Douglas Adams'
Improbability Drive to see a repeat performance of event like this.

Perhaps we can have some volunteers for males posing with their copies of
_Programming Perl_ in suggestive positions?  I'll bring the camera, leotards and
whipped cream.

Please let me assure you I have nothing but utmost respect for all of my fellow
inhabitants of this fragile bubble of life, regardless of gender, race, colour,
creed, species or pretty much anything, really.

My most sincere apologies,
Sam.