[Wellington-pm] Next month's meeting

Geoff Cant geoff at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jul 12 00:02:31 PDT 2005

Options for the August PM meet (8th Aug?):
A) Wellington PM Social (Dinner somewhere)
B) Lightning Talks (Darcs, Devel::ebug, XS debugging ?, Unit
Testing ?, Perl 6?, more?)
C) A + B :)
D) Other - please submit suggestions on the back of a self-addressed
email.

Any strong opinions/violent objections/comments/...?

--Geoff Cant (Catalyst IT)
ps: Would I cause commotion if I second Sam's motion?