[Wellington-pm] Next meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Nov 14 20:49:48 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 15:09, Matthew Hunt wrote:
> I'd come to the 13th December meeting if I wasn't going to be in the UK
> at the time.

Trying to escape the long hot NZ summer?

> I'm hoping to have something else to do on February 14th
> as my affections are fully guided by card companies.

And your significant other would not consider Perl Mongers a "top night
out"?

> Incidentally, what's wrong with January?

A lot of people go on holiday around then, so very low attendance would
be expected.  Also, speakers might not have much preparation time, what
with Christmas/New Year festivities etc.  (Although our presenters this
month showed that allowing long lead times for preparation is largely
unnecessary).