[Wellington-pm] Book Reviews

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Nov 14 15:35:57 CST 2004

Rather than just whine on about wanting people to review the free books
that publishers give us, I thought I'd lead by example and put up a new
review:

  http://wellington.pm.org/reviews.html

At the bottom of the page there's a list of other books we have that
need a review.

Multiple (and even dissenting) reviews of the same book are fine too.

Reviews of Perl related books that we don't have a copy of are fine
too.  So if you've reviewed a book on Amazon or similar, consider
emailing me the text.

I have had an enquiry from the O'Reilly user groups coordinator about
where we publish our reviews, and I don't think I should be the only one
feeling guilty :-)

If anyone wants to drop in and pick up a book then just email me.