Here's another "What's a quick and real neat way of...." type question

Piers Harding piers at ompa.net
Sun Nov 17 14:48:05 CST 2002

Hmmm - that is an interesting thought!  creating an embedded perl module
as a plugin for gnome-vfs.  There is only one downside to that, and that
is that you would have to compile the gnome-vfs library for your desktop
to make it work for you ( and your particular Perl installation ).

But - imagine - not just things like perldoc: but what about dbi:  - the
mind boggles!

Cheers.