Here's another "What's a quick and real neat way of...." type question

Grant McLean Grantm at web.co.nz
Sun Nov 17 14:28:26 CST 2002

Hi Piers

I note that you've released a module allowing access to
GNOME VFS from Perl.  Is there any possibility that this
will develop in the opposite direction; ie: allow the
development of a VFS driver in Perl that is accessible
from any process on the box?

On my GNOME desktop, I use Nautilus to access man and info
pages with URIs like man:ls or info:cvs.  I'd like to
extend this to support perldoc:... URIs.

Regards