Next Wellington Perl Mongers Meeting July 5th

Grant McLean grantm at web.co.nz
Wed May 3 15:39:49 CDT 2000

Hi Mongers

Thanks to our presenters for another interesting session last night.
Special thanks to Ewen and Dan for putting together their
presentations.

The next meeting will be in two months on the 5th of July.

One topic suggested for the next meeting is programming for
portability.  If you have any other suggestions or offers, please
respond to the list.

Let's see if we can boost the attendance figures next time.

Regards

Grant McLean       | email: grantm at web.co.nz | Lvl 8, 86 Lambton Quay
The Web Limited    | WWW:   www.web.co.nz    | PO Box 15-175
Internet Solutions | Tel:   (04) 495 8250    | Wellington
Awesome service    | Fax:   (04) 495 8259    | New Zealand