[Vienna-pm] June meeting visit

Francesc Guasch frankie at telecos.upc.edu
Wed Jun 5 02:22:33 PDT 2019

El 4/6/19 a les 19:46, Thomas Klausner ha escrit:
> Hi!
>
> On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 04:33:40PM +0200, Francesc Guasch wrote:
>
>> I will be in Vienna from the 25th to the 28th of June. I see you
>> already have a meeting planned for Mon, 2019-06-17.
>
> This is the "default" meeting date, we're happy to move it around.
>
> But: I'm very likely doing a bike trip from 16th to ~27th, so I'm not
> sure if the meeting on 17th is going to happen.
>
>> Anyway if someone wants to hang out I can talk about this
>> project I am involved in http://ravada.upc.edu. It is a VDI
>> broker made with Perl.
>>
>> Or about anything ! ;)
>
> Depending on when I return, I would love to hear about this.
>
> Are you available on the 28th? Hm, but this is also the last school day,
> so maybe people with school kids will have other plans.

I leave Vienna the 28th. I have to catch a train at 18:30pm
in Wien Hauptbahnhof. If there is a place around the station
where we can have a fine cup of tea around 17h I can make it.

> What about the 27th? We could do a tech meet (eg at the Validad office,
> or some other place, if somebody volunteers) and then move to some bar
> (maybe on Donaukanal, if the weather is nice).

Somewhere near Donaukanal is great for me the 27th in the evening.

> What does the rest of Vienna.pm think?

Hey, I may bring barcelona.pm swag :)

https://twitter.com/FrankiChurri/status/876129202873012224