[Vienna-pm] June meeting visit

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Tue Jun 4 10:46:02 PDT 2019

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 04:33:40PM +0200, Francesc Guasch wrote:

> I will be in Vienna from the 25th to the 28th of June. I see you
> already have a meeting planned for Mon, 2019-06-17.

This is the "default" meeting date, we're happy to move it around.

But: I'm very likely doing a bike trip from 16th to ~27th, so I'm not
sure if the meeting on 17th is going to happen.

> Anyway if someone wants to hang out I can talk about this
> project I am involved in http://ravada.upc.edu. It is a VDI
> broker made with Perl.
>
> Or about anything ! ;)

Depending on when I return, I would love to hear about this.

Are you available on the 28th? Hm, but this is also the last school day,
so maybe people with school kids will have other plans.

What about the 27th? We could do a tech meet (eg at the Validad office,
or some other place, if somebody volunteers) and then move to some bar
(maybe on Donaukanal, if the weather is nice).

What does the rest of Vienna.pm think?

Greetings,
domm

--