[Vienna-pm] Internet!

Alexander Hartmaier alex at hartmaier.priv.at
Tue Sep 6 06:40:34 PDT 2016

Hi Nick!
The only choices are usually DSL or cable.
In case of DSL line from A1 plus provider of your choice.
Speed depends on distance from DSLAM and its technology.
You have to check if there is a cable provider in your region. I don't know the first time installation costs of both as our house already had a phone line and there is no cable provider.

Best regards, Alex