[Vienna-pm] Emergency social Monday, Stiegl Ambulanz

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Nov 25 03:52:15 PST 2015

Next Monday, 30th November, Tom Hukins* is in Vienna.

This is clearly emergency, so we will have to go to Stiegl Ambulanz

Be there about 19:00 (or maybe a bit earlier).

No reservation (currently), but if lots of people tell me "I'm coming"
then I'll try to organise that bit too.

(No, actually nothing to do with "we're hiring"** - it was all planned before
then, and clear not planned well enough to co-incide with the regular meeting)

Nicholas Clark

*  ex glorious london.pm leader, CPAN author, conference speaker, and more
   things than will fit in a sensibly sized footnote. And who reads these
   anyway?
** http://unternehmen.geizhals.at/about/de/jobs/