[Vienna-pm] Geizhals is hiring

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Mon Nov 16 06:03:23 PST 2015

Geizhals is hiring - I read it on the Internet - it must be true:

    Job title: Software Developer (m/f)
    Company name: Preisvergleich Internet Services (Geizhals)
    Location: Vienna, Austria
    Pay rate: ~€ 53k/y depending on qualifications
    Terms of employment: Salaried employee
    Hours: Full time
    Onsite: yes

http://jobs.perl.org/job/19916

and also

    Job title: Junior Software Developer (m/f)
    Pay rate: Starting with € 32k/y depending on qualifications

http://jobs.perl.org/job/19918

For both, mail jobs at geizhals.at

[I'm not the hiring manager, and mailing *applications* to me directly
suggests that you're not capable of reading and following instructions.
Mailing *questions* is fair game.]

"German language skills are helpful but optional." states the advert.
There are advantages in knowing German. For example, making informed choices
from the lunch menu instead of getting something random :-)

Nicholas Clark