[Vienna-pm] svn server fuer vienna.pm

Roland Lammel rl at brabbel.net
Sun Dec 9 12:28:54 PST 2007

Thanks for the insight,

btw. that would be a really really nice topic for the next tech & social
meet in early january.

Especially on GIT (basics, concept, usage, especially branching/merging) and
also the GIT / SVN usage (differences, pros/cons, basically working with git
and a subversion backend)

Are you in vienna in (when was the meeting scheduled... hmm) the second week
of january and of course would you like to give a presentation on it? (At
least I'd love to see one, if you need someone to go through the subversion
stuff, count me in, as I had to deal with subversion and a clearcase
conversion quite a lot the last weeks)

BR

+rl

--
Roland Lammel

"Enjoy your job, make lots of money, work within the law. Choose any two."