[VPM] Meeting on 24th

Wed Nov 19 20:07:07 CST 2003

Peter Scott said:
>I didn't say I couldn't attend, just that I may not.  I may have to go out of town on a moment's notice.  If I don't, then I *will* be out of town the following week anyway.

Something else we could do is pospone by one or two days, but keep it in the same week.  How does tuesday sound?  I think Thursday is busy for me, but I'm not sure.  On that note, is there anyone here who can make it on monday but not later in the same week?  And is there anyone not on this list who has been told about the monday and wanted to come? -- Darren Duncan