[Van-pm] January van.pm meeting

James.Q.L shijialeee at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 13:28:12 PST 2006

catalyst looks really HOT! especially the discusstion on mailing list.

I am wondering if anyone here tried CGI::Application and Catalyst. It looks like CGI::Application
doesn't offer much feature except a simple framework to have many developers work together easily.
I am trying to learn CGI::Application and hope it is worth the time comparing to learning
Catalyst.

James.