[Van-pm] January van.pm meeting

Helen Cook hvc at cpan.org
Wed Jan 4 20:14:31 PST 2006

Hello and happy new year!  Hope you all had a good holiday.

Let's make some plans for a January meeting.  I like the format of
having two short(er) talks; I think this works quite well.

I spoke with Gurusamy Sarathy at the ActiveState party last month, and
have (hopefully sucessfully) convinced him to give a talk.  One
suggestion for a topic is: lessons learned during the development of
PureMessage.  Are there any other requests?

Will, you had also expressed some interest last month about speaking in
January..

So the date, tentatively: Wednesday January 25, subject to speaker and
meeting room availablility.

--h