Help!!!!

Alice Wood alice at schiffwood.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 14:15:01 CST 2002

Ever had the feeling you've been doing too much!

OK, for the first time ever I am attempting to install bits from CPAN (Is that
groaning I hear). I am installing the Tk Bundle, so I follow all the bits
from the Camel, the readme is useless. According to my listing I
haveBundle::Tk installed, however, I am getting the following message.

Can't locate Tk.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
.) at test1 line 4.

test1 is my program, so what do I do now.

I think I need a mince pie,

Crimble,crimble,

Alice