Will swap book for review

Chris Benson chrisb at jesmond.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 3 13:16:06 CST 2002

Hi,

As a Perl Mounger group we can get O'Reilly (and other publishers, but
ORA are most accessible) to send sample books.  Because of the low
number of us, I've not bothered (and I have all the ORA books I want :-)

But:-

I have a spare copy of "Perl Database Programming" by Brent Michalski,
J.Wiley & Sons 2002.  This is available for free[1] to anyone who'll
write a review of it.

On London.pm they post reviews to the 'list which are collected on the
website[2]: http://www.london.pm.org/reviews/ .  The london.pm reviews
also get sent to the DiverseBooks site http://news.diversebooks.com/
run by one of people on London.pm.  I'd like to do the same ...

If anyone is willing to commit to producing a review, please let me know
off-list and I'll send it to the first respondee.

[1] at zero monetary cost :-)
[2] that reminds me that if anyone want to setup our website, you'll be
most welcome!
--
Chris Benson