[tpm] Well, this is embarrassing ..

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:43:53 PST 2022

Hi All,

Sorry everyone -- I completely gapped on tonight's virtual social. For some
reason, I imagined today was Wednesday, and I had a leisurely supper with
my step-kid, did some grocery shopping, got caught up on E-Mail and ..
that's when I realized I'd missed our virtual get-together. Because today
is Thursday. Ugh.

My life is partly complicated right now because I'm hosting my step-kid,
and I have seen them in quite a while, so we have some catching up to do. I
hope you all have a lovely holiday season, with lots of good food, and that
you are able to stay safe from the weather. (That last bit may not apply to
you if you are in San Diego -- Hi Bob.)

See you in January!

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Chair, The Perl and Raku Conference 2023 / Toronto, Ontario
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com