[tpm] February meeting

Sergio Sousa sergio at serso.com
Fri Feb 19 19:14:43 PST 2021

On a segue from having a "free-form" last meeting... and not ignoring the
gitlab reference, I'd love to hear about that, too. But, a bit off topic as
this may be, please bear with me:

I'm having some work challenges myself that I'd like to hear opinions form
you guys. Somehow, being a Perl programmer and somewhat knowledgeable of
Node.js, my manager thinks I am ideal for this new "Node.js integration
with Perl" project (they are calling this "The Convergence" project). Our
code is Perl 5. I just can't see the connection, especially when he didn't
answer any of my questions about building an API, REST, webservices...
Would anyone here think this is worthy of some free discussion and
exchange, in line with what happened last meeting, that was "free-form" ?
;-)

Cheers! :-)

=Sergio de Sousa
sergio at serso.com