[tpm] TPCiC CFP / April meeting

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:32:46 PDT 2021

Hi All,

Two things this afternoon,

1. I'm circulating the official Call For Papers for TPCiC this June:
https://perlconference.us/speakers

2. I don't currently have a speaker for April .. so if you are willing to
do a talk, please let me know.

I am contemplating using Google Meet for our April meeting, as the
recording I made of last month's talk is impossible to find .. at least if
I record the Google Meet session, I know it will go directly to Youtube.

I will also send a notice out to the mailing list a week beforehand so
everyone's aware of speaker (or not) and virtual location.

Cheers, and stay safe!

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Chair, Sponsorship Committee, TPF / https://www.perlfoundation.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com