[tpm] recommendations for web development frameworks

zoffix at zoffix.com zoffix at zoffix.com
Thu Nov 19 16:44:00 PST 2020

Very nice list of recommendations :)

I'm gonna throw some of that love for Mojolicious. It's a framework
that comes with an entire toolkit that's very polished. Along with
liking the framework, I like the *quality* of the software itself.
Feels very robust and well-tested.

We had a presentation for it at TPM in 2015 too. These are the slides:
http://tpm2015.zoffix.com/ I think there might be a recording of the
meeting too somewhere.